Real Estate Law in Rockford, IL
For most of us, buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it’s also one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, if you’re contemplating entering into, or are in the midst of, a real estate transaction, you should consult with a lawyer right away.
Protecting Your Interests
If you plan to buy your first home, trade up to a larger home, or downsize now that your children are out on their own, a real estate attorney like Ballard Law Office PC can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
If you’re a buyer, Ballard Law Office PC can:
- Explain the terms of your purchase contract
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
- Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction
- Attend your closing and address your questions
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
If you’re a seller, Ballard Law Office PC can:
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title
- Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing
Ballard Law Office PC is fully equipped to assist you with an array of property-related legal concerns. Call now to learn more about the real estate law services available to you.
I hired Tomiko about 4 years ago for child custody court. She was very good and had a ton of knowledge regarding my situation. She handled everything in a timely fashion. I would recommend her to anyone going through child custody any day.
Attorney Tomiko Ballard represented me 2 years ago and she was phenomenal... She was very helpful, knowledgable, flexible, and took the time to understand my situation.... I put all my trust in her and she delivered tremondusly... She is by the far the best attorney in Rockford, IL!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association